How they Work
- Browse through the market and choose the items that you would like to purchase.
- Scan the items on a state-of-the-art, self-checkout Kiosk.
- Pay for the items with a credit card, debit card or stored-value card.
Add value to your account at any time at the kiosk.
Advantages of Micro Markets
- Encourages employees to stay on-site during breaks by having an open, comfortable market environment that offers meal choices comparable to a high-end convenience store.
- Micro Markets increase participation and interaction amongst employees, thus improving workplace morale.
- Traditional vending machines can have “hung” products, lost money or coin jams. Micro Markets have none of those issues.
- The ability to touch items before purchasing and review the nutritional information.
- Flexible checkout and payment options make it easy for anyone in your business to make a purchase.